If you are interested in joining the Abundance Acres CSA you have come to the right place! By purchasing a season-long vegetable share you are considered a member of the farm. You may also be interested in the “Share the Shares” project. This project provides fresh produce to community members that can’t garden, don’t have space for a garden or the resources to purchase fresh produce. This program is very successful and many families have been blessed. A popular option is to purchase half a full share and split it between personal use and donate the remaining half to the “Share the Shares” Project. Please contact us if you wish to sponsor this initiative.
- Pay before January 1st: Full $500/ Half $275
- After January 1st prices increase to: Full $525/Half $300
- 18-20 Weeks
- Shares may include: beans, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, Swiss chard, sweet corn, cucumbers, garlic, herbs, kale, lettuce/salad mix, onions, peas, potatoes, pumpkins, spring onions, spinach, squash, and tomatoes.
Member benefits include:
- Receiving weekly newsletters (emailed or paper) with your share.
- Being informed of upcoming farm events via email.
- Pick-your-own from the herb gardens and flower beds (as available).
Signup will be posted soon for 2022! Stay Tuned!