If you are interested in joining the Abundance Acres CSA you have come to the right place! By purchasing a season-long vegetable share you are considered a member of the farm. You may also be interested in the “Share the Shares” project. This project provides fresh produce to community members that can’t garden, don’t have space for a garden or the resources to purchase fresh produce. This program is very successful and many families have been blessed. A popular option is to purchase half a full share and split it between personal use and donate the remaining half to the “Share the Shares” Project. Please contact us if you wish to sponsor this initiative.
- Pay before January 1st: Full $500/ Half $275
- After January 1st prices increase to: Full $525/Half $300
- 18-20 Weeks
- Shares may include: beans, beets, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, Swiss chard, sweet corn, cucumbers, garlic, herbs, kale, lettuce/salad mix, onions, peas, potatoes, pumpkins, spring onions, spinach, squash, and tomatoes.
Member benefits include:
- Receiving weekly newsletters (emailed or paper) with your share.
- Being informed of upcoming farm events via email.
- Pick-your-own from the herb gardens and flower beds (as available).
Signup will be posted soon for 2022! Stay Tuned!
One Comment Add yours
Hi! I’m interested in the CSA. Are you doing it this year? When does it start? Thanks