This recipe, featuring delicious strawberries, was created and made by our eldest child. What fun new recipes have you, old or young, cooked and/or created? We’d love to hear!
- pizza dough for 1 pizza
- peanut butter
- chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- fresh strawberries, cut
- Preheat oven with pizza stone to 500 degrees F.
- Roll out dough to create pizza.
- Spread peanut butter in thin layer as ‘sauce.’
- Top with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Transfer to hot stone and bake for 5-10 min, or until crust is cooked and toppings are melted.
- Top with fresh strawberries, cut into slices and enjoy!