Oven roasting is a easy, delicious way to enjoy Bok Choy. Eat this alongside rice and your favorite Asian dishes.
- 1 1/2 lb Bok Choy, roughly chopped
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Red pepper flakes, black pepper and sesame seeds to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lay Bok Choy evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt, red pepper flakes and ground black pepper. Add the minced garlic and distribute evenly.
- Roast for 10 min, stir and roast for another 6-8 min, or until Bok Choy becomes crispy and starts to brown.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and eat immediately.
Recipe from: Sweet and Savory Meals