Oven roasting is a easy, delicious way to enjoy Bok Choy. Eat this alongside rice and your favorite Asian dishes.
- 1 1/2 lb Bok Choy, roughly chopped
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Red pepper flakes, black pepper and sesame seeds to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lay Bok Choy evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt, red pepper flakes and ground black pepper. Add the minced garlic and distribute evenly.
- Roast for 10 min, stir and roast for another 6-8 min, or until Bok Choy becomes crispy and starts to brown.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and eat immediately.
Recipe from: Sweet and Savory Meals
3 Comments Add yours
Thanks for inspiration, motivation. So many options for bok choy as you know. Indonesians make fresh rice noodles with shrimp and bok choy. Went looking for others after seeing your email. Going to make this one tonight and have it as a side to a ground turkey steak. https://www.chinasichuanfood.com/bok-choy-and-mushroom/
On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 10:46 AM Abundance Acres wrote:
> abundanceacres posted: ” Oven roasting is a easy, delicious way to enjoy > Bok Choy. Eat this alongside rice and your favorite Asian dishes. Beautiful > Bok Choy Ingredients: 1 1/2 lb Bok Choy, roughly chopped1 head garlic, > minced2 Tablespoons oil1/2 teaspoon saltRed pepper” >
Your abundance, coupled with Betty’s culinary creativity is producing some marvelous meals for us.
Thanks for all the great recipes.