I think white chocolate and raspberries are a match made in heaven! This recipe is so good it compelled me to create a gluten free version, just so more people in the world can enjoy the delicious combination of decadent white chocolate and tangy raspberries!
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 cup dried raspberries, chopped
- Put flour, cornstarch, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk sugars into cooled, melted butter until thoroughly combined. Mix in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in white chocolate chunks and chopped, dried raspberries.
- Roll about ¼ cup of dough each into balls. You can roll the dough into balls before or after chilling. I prefer before.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes, preferably a few hours or overnight, and up to 3-4 days.
- When ready to bake, heat oven to 325 degrees F. Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet until just set on top and beginning to turn golden on the edges, about 10-15 minutes, depending on your oven. Cookies will appear under cooked but will firm up when cooling. Let cool on pan for 10 minutes for maximum chewiness, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Recipe From: Foodtasia