I always enjoy receiving new recipes. A share member recently gave us this recipe, and we loved the delicious medley of flavors in this simple summer dish!
· 1 large bunch kale, stems removes and leaves torn into bite-sized pieces
· 3/4 pound fingerling potatoes, cut into 1/2 “ pieces
· 1 large fennel bulb, chopped
· 3 tablespoons oil
· Salt and black pepper
· Your favorite hot sauce (optional)
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes and fennel, season with 3/4 tsp salt and1/4 tsp black pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden and tender, 15-20 minutes.
2. Add the kale and cook, tossing occasionally, until wilted, 8-10 minutes. Serve with hot sauce (optional).
From: Real Simple