This recipe is originally for two people, but it is easily expanded to make a larger amount, and it stores well in the fridge. If you don’t have fresh strawberries available, use strawberry preserves or jam.
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 2 teaspoons fresh strawberries, lightly smashed with a fork
• 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1 teaspoon mustard
• 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a wide mouth jar with a tight-fitting lid. Use immersion blender to blend till smooth and emulsified. Makes about four tablespoons of dressing, enough for two people.