A great way to use random vegetables leftover in the fridge. We love this meal as a quick lunch on a hot summer’s day!
- Wide rice noodles
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls oil
- 0.5 lb pork loin, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- Chopped kale (or spinach)
- Vegetables of your choice (in this picture we used radishes and peppers)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbls peanut butter
- Soy sauce and oyster sauce to taste
- Bean sprouts
- Crushed peanuts
- Soak rice noodle in hot water for 15 min.
- In large wok sauté onion and garlic in oil until translucent. Add pork and brown.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and peanut butter to create a flavorful base.
- Add vegetables. Cook till tender.
- In separate pan, scramble eggs, and add to wok.
- Drain noodles and combine with vegetables in wok.
- Serve topped with sprouts, crushed peanuts and a sprinkle of lemon juice.