A fun summer side for grilled meats! I felt 2 jalapeños had sufficient heat, but see what you think.
- ⅓ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- ⅓ cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated or minced
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, more to taste
- 3 cucumbers, thinly sliced (about 2 1/4 cups)
- In a blender, combine cilantro, parsley, oil, jalapeños, garlic, salt and lime juice. Blend until smooth, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons water if necessary to blend. Taste and add more salt and/or lime juice if needed.
- In a medium bowl, toss cucumbers with a pinch of salt. Let sit for 5 minutes. Right before serving, toss cucumbers with sauce. Best served with grilled meats!