- 6 Hungarian wax peppers, seeds, and pith removed, tops reserved
- 1/2 pound ricotta or dry cheese curd
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oven to 350 F. Line a baking pan with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray. Prepare peppers and set aside.
- In a food processor, ricotta cheese or dry cheese curd until smooth. Add Parmesan cheese, eggs, salt, parsley and garlic and mix until well combined. Do not over blend.
- Stuff peppers. Place tops on. Place stuffed peppers in a single layer in the pan. Sprinkle with oil and bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly.